Some of the log chalets around Plymouth and surrounding areas, have log chalets that are family sizes. But have you ever thought about having a business meeting in one of them? When I used to work away, we would all stay in different Travelodge’s.
Sometimes, we would be lucky enough to find one with a meeting room inside the hotel so that we could have our meetings in there, but it was pricey. So, after my amazing experience with a log chalet, in a meeting at work I discussed how I felt.
I decided to tell them about the log chalet, my experience and how I thought that it could be a good idea to have a meeting in such a relaxed environment! For me, when you are comfortable and relaxed, your brain works easier to when you’re stressed out and restless.
Log Chalets vs Travelodge’s
- A Travelodge is a cheap alternative to a hotel, although some Travelodge’s are now even more expensive to a standard hotel.
- You sometimes get a complimentary breakfast, but often it is just a reception desk when you walk in and you’re left to your own devices.
- Big comfy beds with soft mattresses for a great night sleep.
- Separate rooms
- It is your personal space for the remainder of your stay.
- Often, you can stay in a log chalet that has perks to it like: an open fire, sauna, big bath, hot tub, patio, French windows and steam rooms etc.
- Big comfy beds to sleep in to ensure you are at your comfiest.
- Cooking facilities so you can cook whatever you like in the comfort of your own personal space.
- You can walk in and out as freely as you please.
- Separate rooms but you are all still together
As you can see, log chalets and Travelodge’s are different in many ways. So next time you are going on a business trip… remember, why not stay in a log chalet? It is a great experience for your colleagues and in my experience, it brings more thoughts and more answers to a meeting with people being so relaxed.